To learn how to upload files on the server to use them with AutoDJ, watch the video or see the tutorial below:
1. Select FILES on the left side of Centova Control Panel main menu, under the AutoDJ section
NOTE: If you cannot see the AutoDJ icon in the menu make sure you have enabled AutoDJ
2. To open upload windows click UPLOAD at the bottom fo the page
3. By clicking SELECT FILES you will open the file explorer on your computer.
4. Select the desired files and click OPEN. You can choose MP3, M3U and WMA files.
5. After you have finished uploading all files click CLOSE.
6. In order to go back to the main Centova Control Panel click RETURN at the bottom of the page.
Choose server location
and billing cycle
Free 7-DAY TRIAL
Start your Internet Radio Station within 3 minutes!
100% FREE. No payments or card details required.
European data center power outage
Due to a power outage in our European data center, selected machines may have been unavailable or still be unavailable.
The issue is global and causes a major disruption in the European nerwork and affected millions of websites and web based services hosted in European data centers.
You can check the status of your server here: Network Status
Click at the verification link in the email to verify the e-mail address.
If you don't see the verification e-mail in your inbox, please check your Junk or Spam folders..