Keep your Twitter followers informed about what's on air!
Use our FREE TwitterCast to automatically post info about your live broadcasts, currently played tracks and podcasts.
How does it work? It's easy!
Thanks to TwitterCast App, you can integrate your Internet Radio Server with a Twitter account within a few clicks! What distingues our TwitterCast from other solutions? It's extremely user friendly and quick to configure.
Once set up, TwitterCast will automatically publish tweets at specified time intervals. The format of messages is fully customizable, posts can include an artist name, track title, album title, hashtags. links and any other details. Automatic anti-flood protection will prevent posting identical tweets too often.
- Automatic tweet posting
- Easy, fast and intuitive setup
- Adjustable interval between following tweets
- Adjustable tweet format and content
- One Twitter account can be linked with multiple streams
- Works with all SHOUTcast V1, V2 and Icecast servers
- No coding skills required
- No hosting required
- Protection from posting the same tweet too often
- Works with Live Broadcast and AutoDJ
FREEIncluded in all Radio
Choose server location
and billing cycle
Click at the verification link in the email to verify the e-mail address.
If you don't see the verification e-mail in your inbox, please check your Junk or Spam folders..